Diagnostic and Psychological Services
All Students have access to classroom support from our licensed, doctoral-level psychologists.
• Lower and Middle School students receive weekly social skills
programming drawing from Social Thinking, Second Step and
Unstuck and On Target curriculums.
• Upper School students receive weekly support from psychologists
in their advisory classes, where programming is based on student
concerns and needs.
Students who need more individualized support can benefit from individual or group psychotherapy on a fee-for-service basis. Our psychologists use a variety of evidence-based techniques such as play therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy. We specialize in a range of behavioral and emotional concerns, including:
• Anxiety and depression
• Behavior regulation
We also provide Diagnostic and Psychological Assessment on a fee-for-service basis, including:
• Neuropsychological evaluations to assess learning challenges or
• Evaluations for college and standardized testing accommodations
• Comprehensive evaluations addressing social, emotional, and
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Diagnostic & Psychological Services
Send an Email to Dr. Siegel